Udeme-mi.blogspot.com

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

African tell's

African tell'sThere where the dim past and future mingle their nebulous hope and aspirations there i lie 


2 there where truth and untruth struggle in endless and bloody combat there i lie
3 there where time move forward and backwards with not one moment pause for sighing there I lie


4 there where the body age relentlessly and only the feeble mind can wander back there I lie in open-souled amazement


5 there where all the opposite arrive to the inner Sense but do not fuse , I hold my head and then contrive to stop the constant motion my head goes round and round but I have not been drinking :I feel the buoyant wave: I stagger .


6 it seems the world has changed her garments.
But it is who have not crossed the dance so there I lie


7 there where the need for good and``the doing good'' conflict . There I lie
African tell's

No comments:

Universal media news

Body of Late Prophet T.B Joshua laid to rest (photos/videos) The remains of clergyman, Late Prophet T.B Joshua, have been laid to rest in hi...